New Energy Nexus (NEX) Indonesia Smart Energy Incubation Program provides hands-on business advisory and support services to outstanding startup teams focusing on innovative, smart and clean energy ventures.
The program will help smart energy entrepreneurs in Indonesia to, among others, execute their go-to-market strategy, provide access to local and international networks, and connect with potential investors and strategic business partners.
What do we offer?
1. Hands-on workshops and training programs customized to each business model.
2. Professional advice on product and market validation, business model, launch strategy & fund raising.
3. Prototype development support.
4. Potential funding through our network of investors and partners.
5. Potential opportunities to do pilot projects with potential customers and stakeholders
6. Community feedback and access to a network of mentors and experts.
7. Communication and advertising campaigns through our own channels and a network of supporting partners.
Our program will consist of following modules:
Product Design & Prototype Development / Customer Discovery – Market Validation & User Experience Design / Business Model Development / Marketing & Communications Strategy / Team & Responsibilities / Partnership Building / Fundraising & Investment / Go to Market Strategy / Impact Evaluation / Potential Pilot Project Development
*Content will be customized according to the teams selected for the program.
Who are we looking for?
Dynamic and committed entrepreneurs and teams focusing on innovative, smart and clean energy ventures and solutions with:
Strong domain expertise / Technical expertise for Fast Product Iterations / Deep understanding of the local market / Strong desire to build a scalable and impactful business
What are the categories?
We are especially interested in startups that fit into one or more of the following categories:
What are the key selection criteria?
Innovation:How innovative are the products or services offered by the startup?
Feasibility:Does the startup offer viable products or services, have a clear business model and serve real market need?
Team:How good is the level of experience and commitment of startup founders and team members?
Impact:How significant is the impact that the startup can contribute to the industry, and the environment?
Sign up here!