Vietnam Energy Accelerator Program provides in-depth business support services to outstanding startup teams working on innovative energy sector ventures.
The program will help entrepreneurs to further develop and validate their business models and the Clean Energy initiatives to be commercialized by accessing local and international networks, as well as raising awareness in the community of Clean Energy and potentially leading to potential funding from investors and business partnerships.
Startups support services
What do we offer?
- Hands-on workshops and training programs customized to each business model.
- Advice on product and market validation, business model, launch strategy & investment.
- Prototype development support.
- Extensive mentoring (50+ mentors are experts and corporate leaders).
- Assistance to internationally expand your business via a network of supporting partners.
- Potential funding through our network of investors and partners.
- Potential opportunities to do pilot projects with potential customers.
- No equity in return
The program will consist of some of the following modules:
- Four (04) 2-day bootcamps on: Product Design & Prototype Development / Customer Discovery – Market Validation & User Experience Design / Business Model Development / Marketing & Communications Strategy / Team & Responsibilities / Partnership Building / Fundraising & Investment / Go to Market Strategy / Impact Evaluation / Potential Pilot Project Development
*Contents will be hand-crafted to suit the needs of teams selected for the program.
Journeying throughout 03 cities: HCMC, Hanoi, Da Nang before coming to last Demoday in Jan 2021.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for clean energy startups who fulfill the following requirements:
- Based in Vietnam
- Already have prototypes/products
- Already have initial revenue and certain tractions
- Having passion and commitment to participate in the program
- Working on clean energy projects ranging from intelligent uses of renewable energy resources, efficient distribution and transmission, and optimization of energy use. We are especially interested in projects which fit into one or more of the following categories:
The calling for application will open from July 27th to August 31st 2020. Selected startups are expected to go through 3 rounds:
- Online Application: Startups fill out an online application on New Energy Nexus Vietnam website
- Online Interview: Shortlisted startups will be joining a 1 on 1 interview with our experts/advisors
- Online Pitching: Shortlisted startups will have an initial pitching session with our experts/advisors. At the end of the day, TOP 10 startup will be chosen to participate in the program
- Business model and Market: Does the startup offer viable products or services, have a clear business model and serve an emerging market need?
- Product: How innovative and original are the products or services offered by the startup?
- Team: How good is the level of experience and qualification of startup founders and team members?
- Impact: How significant is the impact that the startup can contribute to the industry, and the environment?
- Intellectual property: We commit to maintain the confidentiality of all applications and only use them for our internal purposes.
- Project’s Maturity: Does the startup’s product/service reach at least the first version of Prototype and/or the business model generates the Initial Revenue?
For more information:
Phone: (+84) 938 468 780