The Vietnam Smart Energy Incubation & Acceleration Program provides in-depth business support services to up to 8 outstanding startup teams working on innovative energy sector ventures. The program will help entrepreneurs execute their go-to-market strategy with access to local and international networks, leading to potential funding from investors and business partnerships.
Startups support services
What do we offer?
1. Hands-on workshops and training programs customized to each business model.
2. Advice on product and market validation, business model, launch strategy & investment.
3. Prototype development support.
4. Community feedback and access to a network of mentors and experts.
5. Communication and advertising campaigns through our own channels and a network of supporting partners.
6. Potential funding through our network of investors and partners.
7. Potential opportunities to do pilot projects with potential customers.
The program will consist of some of the following modules:
Product Design & Prototype Development / Customer Discovery – Market Validation & User Experience Design / Business Model Development / Marketing & Communications Strategy / Team & Responsibilities / Partnership Building / Fundraising & Investment / Go to Market Strategy / Impact Evaluation / Potential Pilot Project Development
*Content will be customized according to the teams selected for the program.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for teams working on clean energy projects ranging from intelligent uses of renewable energy resources, efficient distribution and transmission, and optimization of energy use.
We are especially interested in projects which fit into one or more of the following categories:
Product: How innovative and original are the products or services offered by the startup?
Business model and Market: Does the startup offer viable products or services, have a clear business model and serve an emerging market need?
Team: How good is the level of experience and qualification of startup founders and team members?
Impact: How significant is the impact that the startup can contribute to the industry, and the environment?
Intellectual property: We commit to maintain the confidentiality of all applications and only use them for our internal purposes.